Methinks the lady doth protest too much
In response to noirah's critique of the movie Mr and Mrs Smith, I here submit evidence of the possible motive behind noirah's impassioned post...not so much an intellectual critique, but a catfight? Some sort of "that woman stole my life and I hate her?" Note even the beauty marks upon both women's right cheeks.Something to consider at least while you're feeling rebuked after reading her post. Hey, I thought the movie was hot.

5 Comments:
I don't see it. Are you saying we all look alike? Racist bastard.
Ha! You deserve your spam.
Your Blog site is fantastic. Thanks and keep up.
Look Inside This Site To Discover Cheap Car Rental Fact and Information
Check out this site Cheap Car Rental
I've set it so only registered users can post comments now. Bastards.
It's probably the book thing you posted. The bastards followed the trail. But I find it really funny that the jackasses barged in on this moment!
Post a Comment
<< Home